Nigerian Police Force To Get New Uniforms [Photos] (Page 6)

Date: 13-03-2012 11:34 pm (9 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 18
- elabore at 14-03-2012 09:13 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
khaba..........   naija don confuse kpatakpata. na changing of uniform b d solution, while d problems are uniformed?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??? hahahahaha  dey leave door wan 4rm window enter house. we no get sense? abi we dey crase? na dis one dey wan use subsidy removal and excess crude oil money do.. ur father nash.........
Posted: at 14-03-2012 09:13 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- bafyguy at 14-03-2012 09:40 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
At least this one is better than the old one.
Posted: at 14-03-2012 09:40 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sunnychucks at 14-03-2012 09:46 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on 14-03-2012 12:32 AM
You this stu...... Lips Sealed girl you don start oooo. Why must you mention just northern nigeria? Your geography no teach you north, south, west and east? afta una go dey preach peace. Wetin abo..... Lips Sealed get sef wey u dey ask God to bless? I just dey respect myself becos of too many plea messages concerning ur matter. What has ur fuc....... Lips Sealed comment got to do with the Nigeria police uniform? abeg carry ur hate and love message shift from here ooo b4 ....... Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
....
dont mind her. if ask her, she might not even no where her origen come 4rm
Posted: at 14-03-2012 09:46 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- luther4real at 14-03-2012 09:51 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
i pray they also have a change of attitude.........
Posted: at 14-03-2012 09:51 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- usman212s at 14-03-2012 09:55 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: winace on 14-03-2012 04:06 AM
Sorry i'll disagree wit u here dear sista. JESUS is nt a prophet , he is a GOD. There are persons in one GOD, GOD d father almighty, GOD d son and GOD d holy spirit. JESUS was born thru d holy spirit by a virgin who has never slept wit a man b4. He was born wit out original sin and wit out blemish. Meanwhile i thank GOD dat u quote d bible. Dats a sign of a new begining in naijapals.
Here are some of the reasons why
Jesus [pbuh] is NOT GOD :
Jesus [pbuh] :
#A Powerless “GOD” :

By myself I can do nothing; I judge
only as I hear, and my judgment is just,
for I seek not to please myself but him
who sent me. – John [5:30]
#A “GOD” with NO knowledge of
hereafter :
“No one knows about that day or hour,
not even the angels in heaven, nor the
Son, but only the Father.
-Mark [13:32]
#A “GOD” with NO knowledge of
seasons :
Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf,
he went to find out if it had any fruit.
When he reached it, he found nothing
but leaves, because it was not the
season for figs.
-Mark [11:13]
#A THIRSTY “GOD” :
Later, knowing that all was now
completed, and so that the Scripture
would be fulfilled, Jesus said, “I am
thirsty.”
-John [19:28]
#A WEEPING “GOD” :
“Jesus WEPT.“
-John [11:35]
#A “GOD” tempted by DEVIL :
and he was in the desert forty days,
being tempted by Satan

Posted: at 14-03-2012 09:55 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- gabs2012 at 14-03-2012 10:02 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Nigerians lets fight for the countries right and peace not making ways for our selfs please.

police all eyes are on you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: at 14-03-2012 10:02 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- tusk at 14-03-2012 10:15 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: fateewase on 13-03-2012 11:51 PM
This is beautiful..I just hope the nigeria police will improve like they have changed their uniform to an improved one.
God bless my country nigeria
God bless northern nigeria
God bless fateewase and everything she lays her hand on.
God bless those that loves me
As for those that hates seeing fatee on np,may God bless them if they pray for me and curse them if they curse me..its simply called law of karma,what goes around always comes around. Smiley

This amuse me....fateewase this law of karma that you quote..do you believe same thing for your Bk brothers too who are busy taking lives everyday......
Posted: at 14-03-2012 10:15 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- aliaaz at 14-03-2012 10:24 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
k

Posted: at 14-03-2012 10:24 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kp45 at 14-03-2012 10:30 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on 14-03-2012 12:32 AM
You this stu...... Lips Sealed girl you don start oooo. Why must you mention just northern nigeria? Your geography no teach you north, south, west and east? afta una go dey preach peace. Wetin abo..... Lips Sealed get sef wey u dey ask God to bless? I just dey respect myself becos of too many plea messages concerning ur matter. What has ur fuc....... Lips Sealed comment got to do with the Nigeria police uniform? abeg carry ur hate and love message shift from here ooo b4 ....... Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

Lol
Posted: at 14-03-2012 10:30 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kp45 at 14-03-2012 10:32 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on 14-03-2012 12:32 AM
You this stu...... Lips Sealed girl you don start oooo. Why must you mention just northern nigeria? Your geography no teach you north, south, west and east? afta una go dey preach peace. Wetin abo..... Lips Sealed get sef wey u dey ask God to bless? I just dey respect myself becos of too many plea messages concerning ur matter. What has ur fuc....... Lips Sealed comment got to do with the Nigeria police uniform? abeg carry ur hate and love message shift from here ooo b4 ....... Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

If she not get any thing to talk here make she back off.
Posted: at 14-03-2012 10:32 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- all_d_audible at 14-03-2012 10:32 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: usman212s on 14-03-2012 09:55 AM
Here are some of the reasons why
Jesus [pbuh] is NOT GOD :
Jesus [pbuh] :
#A Powerless “GOD” :

By myself I can do nothing; I judge
only as I hear, and my judgment is just,
for I seek not to please myself but him
who sent me. – John [5:30]
#A “GOD” with NO knowledge of
hereafter :
“No one knows about that day or hour,
not even the angels in heaven, nor the
Son, but only the Father.
-Mark [13:32]
#A “GOD” with NO knowledge of
seasons :
Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf,
he went to find out if it had any fruit.
When he reached it, he found nothing
but leaves, because it was not the
season for figs.
-Mark [11:13]
#A THIRSTY “GOD” :
Later, knowing that all was now
completed, and so that the Scripture
would be fulfilled, Jesus said, “I am
thirsty.”
-John [19:28]
#A WEEPING “GOD” :
“Jesus WEPT.“
-John [11:35]
#A “GOD” tempted by DEVIL :
and he was in the desert forty days,
being tempted by Satan



Mr and Mrs Usman, I like your fat head and plenty mustache BUT You have quoted a pointless reference which are normal things attributed to man in the Bible to say rubbish. A...Because Jesus does what his was commanded by God to fulfill his mission to die for the world does not mean he is Powerless, He must die for our sins and he did, Although people like you in the Bible days wants him to be a forceful King, You guys wants him to bring Sharia laws into practice by using fire to destroy men, But alas! Jesus is a merciful God, he has come to give life to the hopeless, to make people understand that real Judgement is not to Kill people but to make them understand their wrong and change willfully. This is how Jesus made the world peaceful...If Jesus has been killing everyone in the world there would not be peaceful people who will  imbibe wisdom and educate you Muslims.

For example, why did you kill Ghadafi when you can put him under trial and let him know that what he did was wrong? You need to grow up and educate yourself, you don't have anything to say

wait a minute, why am I arguing on this guy's point? Mtcheeew

 Cool
Posted: at 14-03-2012 10:32 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kp45 at 14-03-2012 10:33 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
It luke like my day care uniform.
Posted: at 14-03-2012 10:33 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- queenrukky at 14-03-2012 10:38 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
katakata
Posted: at 14-03-2012 10:38 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- EmekaBlue at 14-03-2012 10:40 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
 ???Who gave dese BARGAR boot rags d right to design sumfin similar to a Military design....Ex-boy
Posted: at 14-03-2012 10:40 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Bettygirls at 14-03-2012 10:51 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
there should be change in all directions as well
Posted: at 14-03-2012 10:51 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- nnokwa3000 at 14-03-2012 10:55 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
if they like let them wear gold uniform e no mean na to change thier matters,no more accidental discharge no 20naira for kola
Posted: at 14-03-2012 10:55 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- KANAYOSURVIVAL2 at 14-03-2012 11:01 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
the uniform is very nice. i like it. can they also change there style of policing
Posted: at 14-03-2012 11:01 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- jiraiya at 14-03-2012 11:10 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: fateewase on 13-03-2012 11:51 PM
This is beautiful..I just hope the nigeria police will improve like they have changed their uniform to an improved one.
God bless my country nigeria
God bless northern nigeria
God bless fateewase and everything she lays her hand on.
God bless those that loves me
As for those that hates seeing fatee on np,may God bless them if they pray for me and curse them if they curse me..its simply called law of karma,what goes around always comes around. Smiley
pls shut the phyuk up
Posted: at 14-03-2012 11:10 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ashinton at 14-03-2012 11:11 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Its not about hvin a new uniform....rather, a new spirit, attitude. They shld change 4rm their old ways and stop the crap of new uniform!
Posted: at 14-03-2012 11:11 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- jiraiya at 14-03-2012 11:11 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Angry
Posted: at 14-03-2012 11:11 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 18

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. Leicester v Manchester United : English Premier League Match, Team News, Goal Scorers and Stats

  2. Manchester City v Burnley : English Premier League Match, Team News, Goal Scorers and Stats

  3. Brentford v Chelsea : English Premier League Match, Team News, Goal Scorers and Stats

  4. JusticeForEmmanuel: How Police officer Murdered a 26yr Old Man in His House in Akwa Ibom

  5. 69-Year-Old British Lawmaker, Sir David Amess Stabbed To Death In Church

  6. Referee, Haruna Beaten To Coma By Irate Fans, As Kogi FA Chairman Cup Turns Bloody

  7. Chelsea Will Not Win EPL Title - Manchester United Legend, Scholes Gives Reason


THIS WEEK
  1. Photo of Tiwa Savage’s Boyfriend Who is in Her Leaked Sex Tape Surface

  2. Nigerians React as The Alleged Sex tape of Tiwa Savage Emerges

  3. Billionaire, Ned Nwoko Under Fire Over His Birthday Message to Wife, Regina Daniels

  4. EXPOSED! Babymama Number 2, Pero Flies in From America to Hang Out With Tuface in Abuja (Video)

  5. You Lied To Me Just To Sleep With Me – Lady, Adewale Spicy Calls Out Broda Shaggi

  6. Photos From The Wedding Of Actor, Fred Amata's 'Never Married Before' 60-Yr-Old Sister, Erumena

  7. Yahoo Boy Marries His Lover’s Friend After She Sacrificed Her Womb To Make Him Rich

  8. Man Vomits After He Was Forced To Consume Friend’s Drink He Was Allegedly Caught Poisoned (VID)

  9. Gov El-Rufai Lays Off His Chief Of Staff Who Called Lamido Sanusi Former Emir Of Kano

  10. I Know About Kpokpogri & Jane Mena - Prince Kpokpogri's Friend Spills More About The S3x Tape


TOP MEMBERS: