WOW! UNILAG Students Use Sachet Water To Put Out Fire at MTH Hostel

at 13-10-2014 09:10AM (5 years ago)

(5 | Newbie) (f)


Words out there are that fire erupted at a hostel, Madam Tinubu Hall, at the University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos early on Sunday morning. The students have since put out the fire, but had to do with the help of sachet water, also known as pure water.

The fire according to reports started when a student used electric cooker ‘hot plate’ to cook but kept it under her bed… No student got killed in the incident but some were injured as they tried to escape…





>>>EXCITING GIST AND SCANDAL GET HOTTER , CLICK TO SEE<<<