WHO'S FAULT THE GUYS OR GIRLS

Date: 09-11-2010 2:53 pm (11 years ago) | Author: chichi ozurumba
[1] 2 3
- at 9-11-2010 02:53 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
PLS PALS FOR ME I DON'T THINK THIS RIGHT FOR A GIRL TO PACK HER THING TO HER BF HOUSE TO STAY PERMANETLY
MY QUESTION NW IS IF U ARE A GUY WILL U ALLOW UR GF TO PACK INTO UR HOUSE WHEN U ARE NT YET MARRIED AND FOR THE GIRLS WHTS THEIR MOTIVE FOR DOING THAT
THE WORST OF IT IS AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY END UP NT GETTING MARRIED.
(COS I HV WITNESS ONE IN MY STREET I BEGIN TO WONDER WT THE GIRL IS DOING WITH HIM FOR YEARS AND NW THE GUY HV DUMP HER FOR ANOTHER

Posted: at 9-11-2010 02:53 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
- bittersweet at 9-11-2010 02:56 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Girls, just try to be good and wait God's blessing before such a thing!

Posted: at 9-11-2010 02:56 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- jukkiebukwes at 9-11-2010 03:08 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
as much as one would want to be with his/her loved one, its still not advisable to move in with the person. insist on visiting on weekends, its healthier that way. i have found out that most live-in lovers end up not marrying so whats the point?
Posted: at 9-11-2010 03:08 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- chiglamour4u at 9-11-2010 03:15 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: jukkiebukwes on  9-11-2010 03:08 PM
as much as one would want to be with his/her loved one, its still not advisable to move in with the person. insist on visiting on weekends, its healthier that way. i have found out that most live-in lovers end up not marrying so whats the point?

thats wat am talking about
Posted: at 9-11-2010 03:15 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- divineproject at 9-11-2010 03:17 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
When him done collect everything wey him want, why him go marry the gal again?........I cant live with a man who didnt pay my bride prize.....

Posted: at 9-11-2010 03:17 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- jukkiebukwes at 9-11-2010 03:19 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
me too
Posted: at 9-11-2010 03:19 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- divineproject at 9-11-2010 03:20 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
You are asking for who to blame?........I put 90% of the blame on the lady who cheapens herself to go live with a man who didnt marry her!

Posted: at 9-11-2010 03:20 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- bitte at 9-11-2010 03:20 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
yuo can go ahead and live with him at your own risk.  Cool
Posted: at 9-11-2010 03:20 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- bitte at 9-11-2010 03:21 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: bitte on  9-11-2010 03:20 PM
yuo can go ahead and live with him at your own risk.  Cool
you*
Posted: at 9-11-2010 03:21 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- jukkiebukwes at 9-11-2010 03:24 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: divineproject on  9-11-2010 03:20 PM
You are asking for who to blame?........I put 90% of the blame on the lady who cheapens herself to go live with a man who didnt marry her!

u ar so right, they have no self esteem
Posted: at 9-11-2010 03:24 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sophiebaby at 9-11-2010 03:33 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
i dey mad?

Posted: at 9-11-2010 03:33 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- critikal at 9-11-2010 03:41 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Na so una dey talk be for you know, you don be victim
Posted: at 9-11-2010 03:41 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- chiglamour4u at 9-11-2010 03:41 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: divineproject on  9-11-2010 03:17 PM
When him done collect everything wey him want, why him go marry the gal again?........I cant live with a man who didnt pay my bride prize.....

cos u hv good reasoning most girls are dumb and they are spoiling our image
Posted: at 9-11-2010 03:41 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sophiebaby at 9-11-2010 04:05 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
sorry

Posted: at 9-11-2010 04:05 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- steph85 at 9-11-2010 04:10 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
I don't think I would do such without us saying I do me I no fit even sleep ova 4 man house if he wants me so badly he should come and see my pple case closed.
Posted: at 9-11-2010 04:10 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- chiglamour4u at 9-11-2010 04:15 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: steph85 on  9-11-2010 04:10 PM
I don't think I would do such without us saying I do me I no fit even sleep ova 4 man house if he wants me so badly he should come and see my pple case closed.

na so in suppose be
Posted: at 9-11-2010 04:15 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- steph85 at 9-11-2010 04:20 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Some go say baby pls come ova I want 2 be with u am missing u GOD it annoys me cos d same guy will gilt u 4 anoda girl when he's tired of u
Posted: at 9-11-2010 04:20 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Selu at 9-11-2010 04:23 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: chiglamour4u on  9-11-2010 02:53 PM
PLS PALS FOR ME I DON'T THINK THIS RIGHT FOR A GIRL TO PACK HER THING TO HER BF HOUSE TO STAY PERMANETLY
MY QUESTION NW IS IF U ARE A GUY WILL U ALLOW UR GF TO PACK INTO UR HOUSE WHEN U ARE NT YET MARRIED AND FOR THE GIRLS WHTS THEIR MOTIVE FOR DOING THAT
THE WORST OF IT IS AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY END UP NT GETTING MARRIED.
(COS I HV WITNESS ONE IN MY STREET I BEGIN TO WONDER WT THE GIRL IS DOING WITH HIM FOR YEARS AND NW THE GUY HV DUMP HER FOR ANOTHER

Doing biz.
Posted: at 9-11-2010 04:23 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Ballsy at 9-11-2010 05:35 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
bliv me, much as i luv a gal, dnt need dat kind of arrangement! if am ready, i'd walk d walk lyk a man and stop 'hitting gold'. wknds cud b tolerated and even dat is by consent...
Posted: at 9-11-2010 05:35 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- chiglamour4u at 9-11-2010 05:42 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Selu on  9-11-2010 04:23 PM
Quote from: chiglamour4u on  9-11-2010 02:53 PM
PLS PALS FOR ME I DON'T THINK THIS RIGHT FOR A GIRL TO PACK HER THING TO HER BF HOUSE TO STAY PERMANETLY
MY QUESTION NW IS IF U ARE A GUY WILL U ALLOW UR GF TO PACK INTO UR HOUSE WHEN U ARE NT YET MARRIED AND FOR THE GIRLS WHTS THEIR MOTIVE FOR DOING THAT
THE WORST OF IT IS AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY END UP NT GETTING MARRIED.
(COS I HV WITNESS ONE IN MY STREET I BEGIN TO WONDER WT THE GIRL IS DOING WITH HIM FOR YEARS AND NW THE GUY HV DUMP HER FOR ANOTHER

Doing biz.

bed room bizness abi then the payment na sack latter lol
Posted: at 9-11-2010 05:42 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
[1] 2 3

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. VIDEO: Singer Kizz Daniel Apologises, Announces Free Show In Tanzania

  2. Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Debunks News Asking Tinubu To Give Peter Obi A Chance in 2023

  3. Kidnappers Storm Lagos Shop Abduct Trader, Aminat Balogun, Request N10m Ransom

  4. VIDEO: First Chartered Accountant In Nigeria, Pa Akintola Williams Turns 103

  5. 4 Feared Killed During Celebration Of 8/8 Cult Activities In Ilorin

  6. Tinubu Knocks Soyinka Over Response To Pyrates Confraternity Video

  7. 25Yrs Old Woman, Anesthesia Sati Who Give Birth To Quadruplets Cries For Help In Plateau

  8. "I'll Consider Chichi" -Fake BBN Hm, Deji Reveals How 3 Ladies Are Crushing On Him In The House

  9. "One Million Compatriots Died To Keep Nigeria Together" - President Buhari Blows Hot

  10. BBNaija Level Up! Disqualified Housemate, Beauty Breaks Down In Tears As She Apologises To Fans

  11. Women Stage Protest Over Continued Detention Of Doctor 9 Weeks After Abduction In Abia

  12. Disgruntled Man Stabs Manager At Lottery Center Over Unpaid Debt

  13. 2023: INEC Denies Accepting Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates

  14. I Was Mocked Me When I Lost My Son – Adeboye Reveals


THIS WEEK
  1. “He Slept With Church Choristers”- Uproar As Apostle Suleman’s Church Son Reveals Top Secrets

  2. Tinubu Sees Presidency As Retirement Benefits – Dino Melaye Blows Hot

  3. 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps

  4. 2023: Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Branch Of Atiku’s Movement – Reno Omokri Claims

  5. Labour Party Presidential Flagbearer, Peter Obi Meets Ex Ekiti Gov. Fayose in Lagos

  6. "African Giant But A Dwarf In Bed" – Uk Rapper, Steflon Don Trolls Burna Boy In New Post

  7. "I’ll Break You Into Pieces" – Dino Melaye Spits Fire, Lambasts Keyamo Over Attack On Atiku

  8. Those Fighting Peter Obi Don't Have Sense, Obidient Movement Not Ordinary – Catholic Priest

  9. Teenager, Hamza Yahaya Threatens To Commit Suicide If President Buhari Doesn’t Resign (Photos)

  10. How 5 ‘Money Doublers’ Engage Lady, Blessing Solomon In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich


TOP MEMBERS: