northerners flee anambra over fear of reprisal (Page 2)

Date: 07-01-2012 2:55 pm (11 years ago) | Author: ayo ogundele
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8
- poloscally at 7-01-2012 07:10 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: otagermo on  7-01-2012 06:45 PM
you can see that this abokis in the east valued their life more than my igbo brothers living in the north.......no one is attacking them there in the east still...they took the best step foward......why is it that my fellow igbos living in the northern nigeria too greedy over their money and properties?Huh??? this beast are killing them every day...still...they refused to leave that zone........


this is one BIG reason why we the igbos can never stick together.....we valued money more than our lives and are ready to sabotage our brother just to get money and to be answering......igwe amadioha of ndi igbo.............they should also know that....life has no duplicate.

Unfortunately what you just said is the truth. If most Easterners leave the North and give up chasing money, that would actually send a message to the government and the Gboko Haram group that we're ready to go down the wire with them. On the hand it would also give a chance for both parties to asses the importance of each other: Do we continue living together and hope for peace some day or separation the final note..
Posted: at 7-01-2012 07:10 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- interpo77 at 7-01-2012 07:10 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
BRETHREN, U CAN SEE THAT HUASAS CAN MAKE USE OF THEIR CHANCES ,THEY LISTINED TO THE ADVICE OF BOKO HARAM ,
 THIS TYPE OF TELLING TO RETURN TO NORTH  IS THE FIRST TIME EVER SINCE 1970, BUT IGBOS HAS SUFFERED SEVERAL ATTACKS IN THE NORTHERN NIGERIA THUS HAD RECIEVE SUCH ADVICE FROM OHANEZE NDI IGBO TO RETURN HOME BUT TO NO AVAIL, IGBO WH ?MY PPE WHY?WHY RE U DYING FOR NOTHING, COME BACK HOME FOR CHRIST SAKE, WE RE WISE AND THIS IS THE TIME TO UTILISE UR WISENESS, COME HOME,RETURN OINTSHA, ABA, OWERRI UMUAHIA ETC,UKPALA OKPOKO GBURU, NTI CHIRI YA
Posted: at 7-01-2012 07:10 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- estilizo at 7-01-2012 07:13 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: seungbadebo on  7-01-2012 07:03 PM
am i the only who see this story differently? the reason why these abokis are leaving maybe a way of escaping any retaliation after boko haram carry out their threats on christians living in the north. i have lived among abokis b4 and i can tell u they are good at passing messages across discreetly. i can sense that these pple are planning a major attack on the xtians in the north and some sort of message has been passed across to the abokis in the south n east to flee so as to escape any form of retaliation.. we really have to be very smart and think forward at this pressing time. my hypothesis may be wrong though but am just being smart.
ok some one is thinking like me here.....i just pray the christians and southerners in the north take the same decisions too to save this knocking trouble.God save your pple.

Posted: at 7-01-2012 07:13 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- solution50 at 7-01-2012 07:16 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
He that fetched ant infested firewood invited lizard.they must reap what they sow.
Posted: at 7-01-2012 07:16 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- buchiike at 7-01-2012 07:19 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Simon-Zeletus on  7-01-2012 06:30 PM
This is very bad in our country, this can lead to civil war if care is not take
IS ALREADY HEADING TO THE CIVIL WAR..IS THERE ANY PROBLEM?
Posted: at 7-01-2012 07:19 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- emmavic at 7-01-2012 07:21 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
MY BROTHERS N SISTERS JOIN ME IN DA PRAYER AGAINST WAR IN NIGERIA
Posted: at 7-01-2012 07:21 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ogebig at 7-01-2012 07:24 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
i still blame our igbo people, why not start killing them as they did to us?
Posted: at 7-01-2012 07:24 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mkpume22 at 7-01-2012 07:26 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
MERCIES OF THE LORD COME DOWN NOW TO YOUR CHILDREN.
LET THE WILL OF GOD BE DONE IN OUR COUNTRY
Posted: at 7-01-2012 07:26 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Aknankanan at 7-01-2012 07:27 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: seungbadebo on  7-01-2012 07:03 PM
am i the only who see this story differently? the reason why these abokis are leaving maybe a way of escaping any retaliation after boko haram carry out their threats on christians living in the north. i have lived among abokis b4 and i can tell u they are good at passing messages across discreetly. i can sense that these pple are planning a major attack on the xtians in the north and some sort of message has been passed across to the abokis in the south n east to flee so as to escape any form of retaliation.. we really have to be very smart and think forward at this pressing time. my hypothesis may be wrong though but am just being smart.
i dnt know aw true that might be,but i dnt think the southerners in north shuld take that chance either,they need 2 act fast by going bak home 4 a while.
Posted: at 7-01-2012 07:27 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- poloscally at 7-01-2012 07:30 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
The question is, How many Easterner are willing to do same and leave while we hope for the best or worst..
Posted: at 7-01-2012 07:30 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mkpume22 at 7-01-2012 07:31 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
NOW HAUSAS ARE GOING , WILL MY OWN PEOPLE AGREE TO COME  BACK HOME Huh?Huh???
NO , THEY WILL LIKE TO SEE THE END WHICH MEAN DEAD
I PITY IGBOS IN THE NORTH NOW
Posted: at 7-01-2012 07:31 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- mkpume22 at 7-01-2012 07:36 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Tomorrow is sunday i wonder what will happen to Christians in the north
Posted: at 7-01-2012 07:36 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- mariamajane at 7-01-2012 07:41 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Simon-Zeletus on  7-01-2012 06:30 PM
This is very bad in our country, this can lead to civil war if care is not take

It is really bad that under GEJ we are seeing ugly signs of civil war. Yet, those advocating for war on NP will be last to enlist in any sectarian army. They are only war-mongers hiding behind the computers - such empty-head cowards!
Posted: at 7-01-2012 07:41 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- abcsima at 7-01-2012 07:44 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
if you have or know any one who is still living in the north please call them and advice them not to commit suicide, advice them to move back to there east or south or even west, if they keep staying in the north that mean they want to commit suicide,
Posted: at 7-01-2012 07:44 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Aykeans at 7-01-2012 07:46 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
short of words
Posted: at 7-01-2012 07:46 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ajanni at 7-01-2012 07:52 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: otagermo on  7-01-2012 06:45 PM
you can see that this abokis in the east valued their life more than my igbo brothers living in the north.......no one is attacking them there in the east still...they took the best step foward......why is it that my fellow igbos living in the northern nigeria too greedy over their money and properties?Huh??? this beast are killing them every day...still...they refused to leave that zone........


this is one BIG reason why we the igbos can never stick together.....we valued money more than our lives and are ready to sabotage our brother just to get money and to be answering......igwe amadioha of ndi igbo.............they should also know that....life has no duplicate.
Grin Grin Grin

OTA PIA PIA
Posted: at 7-01-2012 07:52 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 7-01-2012 07:56 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: mariamajane on  7-01-2012 07:41 PM
It is really bad that under GEJ we are seeing ugly signs of civil war. Yet, those advocating for war on NP will be last to enlist in any sectarian army. They are only war-mongers hiding behind the computers - such empty-head cowards!
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
MY BROTHERB , LONG TIME , HOW ARE YOU DOING? HAPPY NEW YEA ;DR TO YOU , WISHING YOU MORE AND MORE PROGRESSIVE YEARS IN LIFE
Posted: at 7-01-2012 07:56 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 7-01-2012 07:58 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Dankan on  7-01-2012 07:09 PM
ABOKI WAIT A BIT.........

I am going in for surveyours now
Posted: at 7-01-2012 07:58 PM (11 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- Aknankanan at 7-01-2012 08:00 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: mariamajane on  7-01-2012 07:41 PM
It is really bad that under GEJ we are seeing ugly signs of civil war. Yet, those advocating for war on NP will be last to enlist in any sectarian army. They are only war-mongers hiding behind the computers - such empty-head cowards!
u are right bro,bunch of losers growing wings behind their computers!
Posted: at 7-01-2012 08:00 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mariamajane at 7-01-2012 08:06 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on  7-01-2012 07:56 PM
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
MY BROTHERB , LONG TIME , HOW ARE YOU DOING? HAPPY NEW YEA ;DR TO YOU , WISHING YOU MORE AND MORE PROGRESSIVE YEARS IN LIFE

My sweet brother, I dey like I no dey. How are you anyway? Blessings of the New Year to you and your family. Wishing you the best of 2012. Don't mind those egg-heads calling 4 killings of innocent people or war. If real war starts, they will run under the beds.
Posted: at 7-01-2012 08:06 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8