What would you if your wife confesses she is HIV positive on your wedding night?

11 years ago by: Fadeyi Olayinka
(m) at 5-03-2009 05:20PM (11 years ago)

(5 | Newbie)

What would you do if your wife confesses she is HIV positive on your wedding night?


vivian07 (f) at 5-03-2009 05:25PM
(16828 | Hero)

what a dumb couple that must be !
b4 u go to the alter, common sense ( which is not even common dis days ) should tell u that, u guys should check ur selves up, hiv, genotype, blood group, fertility wise. ETC. so why wait till the wedding day ?
i cant fall into such category sha.
Reply
Pires07 (m) at 5-03-2009 06:59PM
(4944 | Gistmaniac)

Very well said vivian.
Wot a dumb question

Reply
SAmyrocko (m) at 5-03-2009 07:01PM
(32664 | Addicted Hero)

That one no fit happen na.

Reply
vivian07 (f) at 5-03-2009 07:06PM
(16828 | Hero)

07, u just dey appear, dey dis appear. how far ?
Reply
Pires07 (m) at 5-03-2009 07:31PM
(4944 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: vivian07 on  5-03-2009 07:06PM
07, u just dey appear, dey dis appear. how far ?
i dey, na work dey keep me busy.
Sam hw far na?

Reply
vivian07 (f) at 5-03-2009 07:34PM
(16828 | Hero)

ok,  as they say no food for lazy man.
work well o.
Reply
HOPEA23 (f) at 5-03-2009 07:35PM
(22357 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: yinkuzey on  5-03-2009 05:20PM
What would you do if your wife confesses she is HIV positive on your wedding night?
REALLY DUMB QUESTION........

Reply
onchedu (m) at 5-03-2009 08:15PM
(7701 | Hero)

The wedding is over! Nothing do me... why wait so long to reveal smth soo big?
Reply
mazi (m) at 5-03-2009 09:34PM
(19675 | Hero)

Quote from: vivian07 on  5-03-2009 05:25PM
what a dumb couple that must be !
b4 u go to the alter, common sense ( which is not even common dis days ) should tell u that, u guys should check ur selves up, hiv, genotype, blood group, fertility wise. ETC. so why wait till the wedding day ?
i cant fall into such category sha.

u r absolutely correct..
but don't be surprised  dat alot of couples don't bother wit those.
Reply
SAmyrocko (m) at 5-03-2009 09:37PM
(32664 | Addicted Hero)

they are really in mess.

Reply
patienceudosen (f) at 5-03-2009 09:42PM
(819 | Upcoming)

Who wan die for this millenium when kiosk self done turn laboratory for HIV test.
Reply
lovemar (f) at 5-03-2009 09:45PM
(1222 | Gistmaniac)

Is really complicated cos he might be infected already.
Reply
naomicole (f) at 5-03-2009 09:46PM
(78 | Newbie)

For me o as a lady, I go leave am, but if the reason 4 d this is geniue i will consider her and know that it is a corss i have to carry.
Reply
lovemar (f) at 5-03-2009 09:52PM
(1222 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: naomicole on  5-03-2009 09:46PM
For me o as a lady, I go leave am, but if the reason 4 d this is geniue i will consider her and know that it is a corss i have to carry.

 Huh? Huh? Huh?
Reply
Resi (f) at 5-03-2009 10:04PM
(692 | Upcoming)

Dumb couples really,Why wait till the wedding night to know my spouse status?

Reply
taullycee (m) at 6-03-2009 03:59PM
(38 | Newbie)

which means both couple might already be carriers...
Reply
peacetee (f) at 6-03-2009 04:07PM
(3727 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: yinkuzey on  5-03-2009 05:20PM
What would you do if your wife confesses she is HIV positive on your wedding night?

Get myself to d nearest hospital and get checked out.... Shocked


Reply
Solidstonez (f) at 6-09-2013 08:59PM
(37001 | Addicted Hero)

 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Reply
Solidstonez (f) at 6-09-2013 08:59PM
(37001 | Addicted Hero)

 Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Reply