Dbanj Looking Debonair As He Steps Into Good Morning America Studios (Page 2)

Published On: August 3, 2014, 4:18 pm (6 years ago)
Author: Daniel Bosai
1 [2] 3
-- Jasitop (m) at 3-08-2014 09:48 PM
(225 | Upcoming)

Dbanj is looking gay these days...American dream lol
Reply
-- steveoneal (m) at 3-08-2014 10:10 PM
(3122 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: kabu-kabu on  3-08-2014 08:48 PM
yoroba must be destroyed!  he will go there to speak what he has no clue about. He'll  probably deposit some ebola there as ebola is yoroba disease.   
Olorun ko ni fi iku ire pa e,, ogun ni o ma fi eje we,, na god of iron go shower with your blood,,,you guys are just too stupid, it is very pathetic that someone like you exists at all in this world,. insane rabid dog
Reply
-- donpet (m) at 3-08-2014 10:13 PM
(365 | Upcoming)

Quote from: kabu-kabu on  3-08-2014 08:48 PM
yoroba must be destroyed!  he will go there to speak what he has no clue about. He'll  probably deposit some ebola there as ebola is yoroba disease.   
You don't have any contribution is better you don't writer, your comment doesn't make sense to anyone here. Loco adios
Reply
-- Wysetots (m) at 3-08-2014 10:26 PM
(8083 | Hero)

Which kin bear bear be dat naa ??
Reply
-- cocoeni (f) at 3-08-2014 10:50 PM
(14086 | Hero)

why d'banj wearing two wrist watches, abi na new style 4 him na ?
Reply
-- doncoyon (m) at 4-08-2014 12:20 AM
(643 | Upcoming)

Isn't strange enough to have this fool wearing two watches anyway everyone knows yorubas are strange. Eryone should know abola first come to yoruba land if this guys are so innocent why did abola first came to them they want to kill igbos like they kill and starve 3.5 million of our people juju people God help us oöööööö
Reply
-- papadip (m) at 4-08-2014 01:18 AM
(7058 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: steveoneal on  3-08-2014 10:10 PM
Olorun ko ni fi iku ire pa e,, ogun ni o ma fi eje we,, na god of iron go shower with your blood,,,you guys are just too stupid, it is very pathetic that someone like you exists at all in this world,. insane rabid dog
Mo she ….Amin  ....A she ni Agbara Edumare....

It is unfortunate that we are this level after 500 years of slavery.
This goddamn Kabu-Kabu will continue to attack Yoruba on this site with impunity.
Here is a Boi that grew up in Akure according to him
It is a shame the whole world is reading all his (Kabu-Kabu) comments
I will not be surprised that he’ll upload the same thing again.

I love to post stories on this site but I am not motivated anymore.
After all it is a “Pro Bono” on my side .....wasting my download time.

Overall it is a shame....

Reply
-- papadip (m) at 4-08-2014 01:58 AM
(7058 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: doncoyon on  4-08-2014 12:20 AM
Isn't strange enough to have this fool wearing two watches anyway everyone knows yorubas are strange. Eryone should know abola first come to yoruba land if this guys are so innocent why did abola first came to them they want to kill igbos like they kill and starve 3.5 million of our people juju people God help us oöööööö

Yo’ba Iyalaiya  …e. .. donkeymonkey
You are a non-entity…

You should learn the history of what led to the civil war.
You should face your job or profession of “Ejika ni Shobu” squarely
….and stop wasting the cyber space.

Omo Katakata ...Omo Kata-Kara. Omo Baby Factory...

doncoyon on the job and @ on location....
Reply
-- winace (f) at 4-08-2014 04:06 AM
(29827 | Addicted Hero)

D pic doesn't luk like Dbanj
Reply
-- doncoyon (m) at 4-08-2014 06:28 AM
(643 | Upcoming)

Which history puta and nomatter the history why would ur mama and ur useless papa starve oner one million kids. U dont know history i have to tell u history i guess. Why did abola came to yoruba land not igbo land evil. Yoruba that like bribe and fraud so much maybe some one have paid them and they let him i can see why u used ur fake jurnalism to kick our great sister out. Yoruba stop spreading desease to the zoo stop infecting igbos with ur filty deseases.

Quote from: papadip on  4-08-2014 01:58 AM
Yo’ba Iyalaiya  …e. .. donkeymonkey
You are a non-entity…

You should learn the history of what led to the civil war.
You should face your job or profession of “Ejika ni Shobu” squarely
….and stop wasting the cyber space.

Omo Katakata ...Omo Kata-Kara. Omo Baby Factory...

doncoyon on the job and @ on location....
Reply
-- doncoyon (m) at 4-08-2014 06:43 AM
(643 | Upcoming)

Quote from: papadip on  4-08-2014 01:58 AM
Yo’ba Iyalaiya  …e. .. donkeymonkey
You are a non-entity…

You should learn the history of what led to the civil war.
You should face your job or profession of “Ejika ni Shobu” squarely
….and stop wasting the cyber space.

Omo Katakata ...Omo Kata-Kara. Omo Baby Factory...

doncoyon on the job and @ on location....


Which history puta. no matter the history why would ur mama and ur useless papa starve  one million kids to death. U dont know history i have to tell u history i guess. Why did abola came to yoruba land not igbo land evil. Yoruba that like bribe and fraud so much maybe some one have paid them and they let him in in the zoo with abola without caring for the consequences. i can see ur profile puta and can see why u used ur fake journalism to kick our great sister out of aviation minister. Yoruba stop spreading disease to the zoo stop infecting igbos with ur filthy diseases. please. again dont forget to deport more igbos we need them back alive there is a war coming up we need to liberate ourself out of the contraption called the zoological republic of nigeria
Reply
-- Ololababs (f) at 4-08-2014 07:28 AM
(819 | Upcoming)

Handsome man. God is ur strength and I donate ur enemies and fake friends for offering and they shall be roasted in hell fire.
Reply
-- steveoneal (m) at 4-08-2014 07:57 AM
(3122 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: papadip on  4-08-2014 01:18 AM
Mo she ….Amin  ....A she ni Agbara Edumare....

It is unfortunate that we are this level after 500 years of slavery.
This goddamn Kabu-Kabu will continue to attack Yoruba on this site with impunity.
Here is a Boi that grew up in Akure according to him
It is a shame the whole world is reading all his (Kabu-Kabu) comments
I will not be surprised that he’ll upload the same thing again.

I love to post stories on this site but I am not motivated anymore.
After all it is a “Pro Bono” on my side .....wasting my download time.

Overall it is a shame....


sir, i tried as much as i can to ignore most of their dumb stupid comments judging by their infinitesimal level of IQ, but sometimes it very appaling to read how barbaric these yoruba haters keep exhibiting their lunacy here. if an african-american singer had done the same thing dbanj did,, these monsters would have been licking  his or her arse and showering praises on him or her.but because he is a yoruba man all of them wanted to commit suicide. awon omo irankiran
Reply
-- Nicksam (m) at 4-08-2014 10:48 AM
(11351 | Hero)

JEJEJEJEJE SO HIS NOW MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE
Reply
-- angesco (f) at 4-08-2014 11:44 AM
(6642 | Gistmaniac)

They both spoke well.

And I agree that agriculrure is important however I do not believe agriculture alone will sustain the continent. I am surprised to learn that MUSIC is our second largest export after agriculture. Is that really a good thing? I would rather the exporting of ENERGY was higher up the scale.

Well done to both speakers.
Reply
-- nametalkam Online (m) at 4-08-2014 11:48 AM
(19076 | Hero)

Quote from: angesco on  4-08-2014 11:44 AM
They both spoke well.

And I agree that agriculrure is important however I do not believe agriculture alone will sustain the continent. I am surprised to learn that MUSIC is our second largest export after agriculture. Is that really a good thing? I would rather the exporting of ENERGY was higher up the scale.

Well done to both speakers.


That is a very insightful comment, Dbanj at best is an entertainer and not an economic analyst, So I will be very surprised if any of the figures or statements he's quoting are accurate - Albeit he supports a good course of championing biotechnology and improving agriculture in the continue (richest man in Africa is a 'farmer') its really hard to imagine the goal and objective of the campaign is genuine without any  farsad surrounding it.

Reply
-- Kennycynth (f) at 4-08-2014 12:01 PM
(1831 | Gistmaniac)

dbanj my guy....carry go nothing do you
Reply
-- doncoyon (m) at 4-08-2014 12:33 PM
(643 | Upcoming)

Quote from: steveoneal link=topic=215160.msg4137675#msg4137675 date=1things hap35443
sir, i tried ass i can to ignore most of their dumb stupid comments judging by their infinitesimal level of IQ, but sometimes it very appaling to read how barbaric these yoruba haters keep exhibiting their lunacy here. if an african-american singer had done the same thing dbanj did,, these monsters would have been licking  his or her arse and showering praises on him or her.but because he is a yoruba man all of them wanted to commit suicide. awon omo irankiran
what is my problem with African American they are useless opon all the things the white nations doing to Africa they can't rise up and defend Africa instead they are busy saying they are not from Africa
Reply
-- bankadetoun (f) at 4-08-2014 12:59 PM
(2344 | Gistmaniac)

I just don't want to talk, but all those that wishes Yoruba bad shall perish.
Reply
-- Lekankolade (m) at 4-08-2014 01:02 PM
(29 | Newbie)

Quote from: doncoyon on  3-08-2014 05:47 PM
Make no sense to me yoruba
mtcheeew!...I can't see d sense in u self...
Reply
1 [2] 3