Actress Uche Ulendu Heartbroken As Hoodlums Loot Her Shop (Photos)

Published On: October 22, 2020, 12:57 am (1 month ago)
Author: success Xenab

Nollywood actress and businesswoman, Uche Elendu, has cried out on social media after losing items worth millions which were all looted from her Lagos-based shops by hoodlums. Elendu in a post shared on her verified Instagram page noted that she was trying to recover from the sad stories of innocent lives lost at the recent Lekki-toll shooting when she received news of the havoc brought upon her places of business.

The heartbroken celebrity painfully stated that all her years of struggle and hard work have been taken away from her.

Quote
"They took all my years of struggle and hardwork from me.. everything .. I thank God for life. Posterity will judge all of you. E shock me ooooo."


Photos shared by the actress captured shops in a plaza which had all been broken into with several items for sale looted.








Posted: (1 month ago) on 22-10-2020 12:57 AM | Hero
Thugs and bandits on the loose, looting freely as Nigerians are calling for no law and order in the land. This is very sad to REAL #EndSARS protesters and for the owners of those affected businesses.
Posted: (1 month ago) on 22-10-2020 02:52 AM | Upcoming
Reply
Shut up Flojojo, I believed you are well read or have stepped out of Nigeria before. In the US, where there was similar protest for blacklivesmatter, of course business places were looted. It's part of the ills of massive protests of this scale and entirely not new.  NIGERIANS ARE NOT CALLING FOR ANARCHY, of course, you know that when your family members, SARS were in operation, the country was even less secured. People were being trapped and kidnapped, rapped, robbed and maimed. You are a senseless and non-objective woman. The objective for a start is to scrap SARs, this has been done and immediately another was formed. Your IG was not intelligent enough to give it a breathing space before springing up SWAT on the people. Civil police are meant to interact with people daily and there is always calls for special police when there is high probability that suspects could be armed or very dangerous. Jo, all those police people who are not SARs, were they not trained to carry out their duties?
Posted: (1 month ago) on 22-10-2020 07:05 AM | Gistmaniac
Reply
This is really painful, pls take heart
Posted: (1 month ago) on 22-10-2020 07:52 AM | Upcoming
Reply
Quote from: nikiniki on 22-10-2020 07:05 AM
Shut up Flojojo, I believed you are well read or have stepped out of Nigeria before. In the US, where there was similar protest for blacklivesmatter, of course business places were looted. It's part of the ills of massive protests of this scale and entirely not new.  NIGERIANS ARE NOT CALLING FOR ANARCHY, of course, you know that when your family members, SARS were in operation, the country was even less secured. People were being trapped and kidnapped, rapped, robbed and maimed. You are a senseless and non-objective woman. The objective for a start is to scrap SARs, this has been done and immediately another was formed. Your IG was not intelligent enough to give it a breathing space before springing up SWAT on the people. Civil police are meant to interact with people daily and there is always calls for special police when there is high probability that suspects could be armed or very dangerous. Jo, all those police people who are not SARs, were they not trained to carry out their duties?

You don't have to be rude in other to share your miserable thoughts.
Posted: (1 month ago) on 22-10-2020 02:41 PM | Upcoming
Reply
Quote from: FloJoJo on 22-10-2020 02:41 PM
You don't have to be rude in other to share your miserable thoughts.
The thoughts are not miserable, you cheap idiot. I have read some of your posts and I came to conclusion you are a deluded idiot. What I said is the fact on ground, Miss couch warrior.
Posted: (1 month ago) on 22-10-2020 06:14 PM | Gistmaniac
Reply
una don do.. we moveeeeee
Posted: (1 month ago) on 22-10-2020 06:41 PM | Newbie
Reply
Quote from: nikiniki on 22-10-2020 06:14 PM
The thoughts are not miserable, you cheap idiot. I have read some of your posts and I came to conclusion you are a deluded idiot. What I said is the fact on ground, Miss couch warrior.

Jobless and Angry Nikiniki Grin
Posted: (1 month ago) on 23-10-2020 07:30 PM | Upcoming
Reply

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. "How Gen. Yakubu Gowon Looted Half Of CBN To London" - UK Parliament

  2. African Visitors To Pay $15,000 Visa Bond As US Govt Introduces New Policy From 23 Countries

  3. Meet All The Ladies In 9ice's Previous Entanglements (PHOTOS)

  4. Toke Makinwa Goes Hard On Reno Omokiri's Comment Over Divorcee Slay Queens & It's Messy

  5. Clown Face, God Forbid I Marry A Man Who Tweets Like You - Toke To Omokri For Shaming Divorcees

  6. PHOTOS: Nigerian Man In Celebratory Mood As His Older White Lover Accepts His Marriage Proposal

  7. President Trump Finally Concede To Biden-Harris Transition

  8. Uti Nwachukwu Blasts Christians Over Speaking In Tongues, Says It's Now So Easy To Fake

  9. Wazobia FM Staff, Hillary Okechukwu Commits Suicide Days After Losing Job

  10. OH NO! 30 Year Old Man, Alhassan Ya’u Beheads His One Year Old Son in Jigawa

  11. Senator Ali Ndume Remanded In Prison Over Abdulrasheed Maina's Escape

  12. JUST IN: Gunmen Invade Agric Minister, Sabo Nanono's Family House In Kano, Kidnapped Brother

  13. Dont Travel Home For Christmas - FG Appeals To Nigerians Over Upsurge in COVID-19 Cases

  14. "Nationwide Strike Not Yet An Option" – Organised Labour Speaks On Fuel, Electricity Hike

  15. BBNaija's Nengi & In-house Lover Ozo Gets N1m Each From Die-Hard 'Ozone' Fans (Photos)

  16. VIDEO: Kiddwaya And Erica Spotted Frolicking At A Luxury Hotel In Lagos

  17. I Was Refused An Apartment Because of I Have Three Single Daughters - Nigerian Man Laments

  18. Woman, Iswat Taofeek Arrested For Brutalizing 12yr Old Boy With Hot Knife Over Missing N5k


THIS WEEK
  1. Femi Otedola In Shock As Daughter, DJ Cuppy Makes Stunt Dive Into Ocean To Welcome 2021 (VIDEO)

  2. EXCLUSIVE! Names & Photos Of #EndSARS Protesters Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Released

  3. Video: Man Requests Divorce On The Spot After Catching Wife Cheating With His Friend

  4. Ned Nwoko Allegedly Compensates Regina Daniels’ Ex-Boyfriend, Somadina With Mansion Worth N100m

  5. Lagos Socialite, Pretty Mike Shows Up At Williams Uchemba’s Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women (Vid)

  6. See How DJ Cuppy Replies On Who She Prefers Between Wizkid And Davido When Asked By Fans

  7. Photo & Videos From Davido's 28th Birthday Beach Party That Has Got People Talking

  8. OAP, Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Gorgeous Body While On Pants & Bra In New Photos (Photos)

  9. "Please Help Me Beg My Wife, I Cheated On Her By Mistake" - 9ice

  10. Nigerian Man Shares Lovely Family Photo After Relocating To Canada With His White Woman (Photos


TOP MEMBERS: