Rise to Wisdom! [15, November 2012] **Let's talk........ (Page 2)

Published On: November 15, 2012, 12:34 pm (8 years ago)
Author: franel
1 [2]
good talk
Posted: (8 years ago) on 16-11-2012 05:06 PM | Gistmaniac
Reply
Quote from: stephen153 on 15-11-2012 08:33 PM
nice one bro
thanks

Posted: (8 years ago) on 16-11-2012 07:41 PM | Hero
Reply
Quote from: chicco77 on 15-11-2012 09:46 PM
nice one poster
thanks

Posted: (8 years ago) on 16-11-2012 07:44 PM | Hero
Reply
Quote from: beneno on 16-11-2012 12:32 AM
ok mr PASTOR.offering time  Grin abi ni private jet you too want for this little preaching?? remember say ni 40 years the other pastor do he own preaching before him get he own private jet.  Grin
which kind private jet huh?? even that MTN winner have to dash them back because nothing is safe in Naija.
But offering? You're welcome, in fact start Now because:
FRANEL Wedding Is Coming Up On The 12th of December 2012
 http://www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,136333.0.html
and the money is highly needed Smiley

Posted: (8 years ago) on 16-11-2012 07:54 PM | Hero
Reply
Quote from: franel on 16-11-2012 07:54 PM
which kind private jet huh?? even that MTN winner have to dash them back because nothing is safe in Naija.
But offering? You're welcome, in fact start Now because:
FRANEL Wedding Is Coming Up On The 12th of December 2012
 http://www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,136333.0.html
and the money is highly needed Smiley
i believe you wella. i am on my way to the offering place right now.
Posted: (8 years ago) on 16-11-2012 10:38 PM | Addicted Hero
Reply
Quote from: Greggiyke on 16-11-2012 10:58 AM
Thanks a lot poster. It is just as if you are talking to me directly.
Great piece you've got here.
You're welcome

Posted: (8 years ago) on 17-11-2012 08:26 PM | Hero
Reply
Quote from: dickman2 on 16-11-2012 12:49 AM
every time una go dey talk of wisdom..wisdom no dey here oooh..
Yes oh, huh? for you? okay click on this link http://www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,136697.0.html

Posted: (8 years ago) on 17-11-2012 08:28 PM | Hero
Reply
Quote from: coolvitus on 16-11-2012 12:34 PM
9ice 1 bro 4 matured minds
Cool Cool

Posted: (8 years ago) on 17-11-2012 08:30 PM | Hero
Reply
Quote from: Bettygirls on 16-11-2012 04:16 PM
i believe first in God and secondly i believe in myself
good

Posted: (8 years ago) on 17-11-2012 08:30 PM | Hero
Reply
Quote from: Biafranwar on 16-11-2012 04:39 PM
Keep it up dude
Alright

Posted: (8 years ago) on 17-11-2012 08:31 PM | Hero
Reply
Quote from: simele on 16-11-2012 05:06 PM
good talk
okay

Posted: (8 years ago) on 17-11-2012 08:31 PM | Hero
Reply
Quote from: beneno on 16-11-2012 10:38 PM
i believe you wella. i am on my way to the offering place right now.
No wahala Wink

Posted: (8 years ago) on 17-11-2012 08:32 PM | Hero
Reply
Pacing Undecided

Posted: (7 years ago) on 18-01-2013 08:34 PM | Hero
Reply
 Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Posted: (7 years ago) on 2-04-2013 07:54 PM | Addicted Hero
Reply
1 [2]