How Did Linda Ikeji Baptize Her Bastard (illegitimate) Child In a Catholic Church Against The Rules?

Published 8 months ago by: Daniel Bosai
[1] 2
at 11:39 PM, 16/12/2018 (8 months ago)

(16533 | Hero) (m)


It is a widely known rule that the catholic church does not permit the christening of illegitimate children in their church with many references online back this up. However, self acclaimed billionaire has been able to successful christen her child in a Catholic church in Nigeria even after admitting that she had the child out of wedlock with someone she was not even in a relationship with, can the catholics here help shed more light on this situation?



Problem with this article? Please contact us



warribimboye at 05:16 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(830 | Upcoming) (m)

Money answer it all
Reply
waffibabe at 05:29 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(3248 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Poster, God destroy u and your generation for calling a child Bastard.idiot,ewu
Reply
kacylee at 05:42 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(23416 | Addicted Hero) (f)

Na wa things don crawl into the church.. anyways i thhink the baby is most important in this case, not the mum

Reply
firstaustin at 05:55 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(488 | Upcoming) (m)

Bible no forbid anybody from getting baptised, infant baptism is what's not right.
Every child get father so make una go rest for this matter.
Reply
Doyourworst at 06:23 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(1237 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Whosoever that posted this comments must be a fool. Why are you so bitter towards this woman and her innocent child. It's time you control your jealousy!....let them be. No Child is a bastard. And if there is any, You are the only official Bastard that I know. Stop this nonsense now. We are tired of haters like you.Live and let live. Period.
Reply
Deprince3 at 06:25 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(955 | Upcoming) (m)

In as much as i don't want to castigate the poor little boy base on the nature or circumstances surrounding the process that brought him into this world. But i must acknowledge one thing, as a catholic is of heard that a child born out of wedlock went for dedication. One thing for sure especially in Nigeria is that laws are made for the poor alone..
Reply
nametalkam at 06:35 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(16533 | Hero) (m)

Quote from: waffibabe on 05:29 AM, 17/12/2018
Poster, God destroy u and your generation for calling a child Bastard.idiot,ewu

You are an illiterate, Bastard is not even a curse, it is just used to describe any child born where the parents are not married. Many American presidents are bastards, take a chill and get exposure please madam Gods destroyer

Reply
Doyourworst at 06:40 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(1237 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: Deprince3 on 06:25 AM, 17/12/2018
In as much as i don't want to castigate the poor little boy base on the nature or circumstances surrounding the process that brought him into this world. But i must acknowledge one thing, as a catholic is of heard that a child born out of wedlock went for dedication. One thing for sure especially in Nigeria is that laws are made for the poor alone..


You're talking nonsense!.....which process brought you  yourself into  this world?....Who made you a judge over this matter?....F**k you and your so called man made Rules. And F**k anyone who thinks through their Anus like you.
Reply
Doyourworst at 06:59 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(1237 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: nametalkam on 06:35 AM, 17/12/2018
You are an illiterate, Bastard is not even a curse, it is just used to describe any child born where the parents are not married. Many American presidents are bastards, take a chill and get exposure please madam Gods destroyer

You are such a fool. with all your exposure, look at the nonsense you posted. So take a chill and think, before you post another Bullshit here.
Reply
euwilliams at 07:08 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(1015 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Why Bastard my guy? No child created by God is a bastard. Do you know how it takes to create human being? Please stop. Bless you
Reply
nametalkam at 07:10 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(16533 | Hero) (m)

Quote from: Doyourworst on 06:59 AM, 17/12/2018
You are such a fool. with all your exposure, look at the nonsense you posted. So take a chill and think, before you post another Bullshit here.

Why so sensitive, you didnt even make any point, what nonsense did I post? I was just asking how she maneuvered the system because Catholic law states that child born to unmarried couples are not fit for dedication, ask any Catholic member around you, she has come out to say that man refused to marry her and they are open and closed chapter. So how did the law not apply in her instance?

Reply
nametalkam at 07:12 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(16533 | Hero) (m)

Quote from: euwilliams on 07:08 AM, 17/12/2018
Why Bastard my guy? No child created by God is a bastard. Do you know how it takes to create human being? Please stop. Bless you

Bastards exist, it is only because in African culture of the past bastards end up being nobodies that is why you guys are angry, but if you know how many bastards are rulers and inventors around the world, you will change your perspective of bastards. It is not derogatory abeg take a chill. A bastard is a bastard just like a spade is a spade, biko why call a spad a shovel? or call mallet a hammer.

Reply
Doyourworst at 07:24 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(1237 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: nametalkam on 07:10 AM, 17/12/2018
Why so sensitive, you didnt even make any point, what nonsense did I post? I was just asking how she maneuvered the system because Catholic law states that child born to unmarried couples are not fit for dedication, ask any Catholic member around you, she has come out to say that man refused to marry her and they are open and closed chapter. So how did the law not apply in her instance?


Another animal talk from you!. how can someone make a point to a Fool?...you can't understand any point because, your brain is functioning at half Capacity.
Reply
nametalkam at 07:36 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(16533 | Hero) (m)

Quote from: Doyourworst on 07:24 AM, 17/12/2018

Another animal talk from you!. how can someone make a point to a Fool?...you can't understand any point because, your brain is functioning at half Capacity.

I am not even using half of my brains capacity, nobody ever uses their full brain capacity as scientists have proven over and over and the consensus is that we all use only about 10% of our brain capacity. perhaps you might even be using just 1 percent of use, or 2 at most.

Reply
Doyourworst at 07:47 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(1237 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: nametalkam on 07:36 AM, 17/12/2018
I am not even using half of my brains capacity, nobody ever uses their full brain capacity as scientists have proven over and over and the consensus is that we all use only about 10% of our brain capacity. perhaps you might even be using just 1 percent of use, or 2 at most.

I see you don't like to take Advice.
Must you comment inother to breath?...
Reply
nametalkam at 07:49 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(16533 | Hero) (m)

Quote from: Doyourworst on 07:47 AM, 17/12/2018
I see you don't like to take Advice.
Must you comment inother to breath?...

You did not give me any advise, I will like to take your advice if you give me one

Reply
Doyourworst at 07:58 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(1237 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: nametalkam on 07:49 AM, 17/12/2018
You did not give me any advise, I will like to take your advice if you give me one

Ok, listen to me for the very last time. I don't waste my time on people like you. All I'm asking you to do is nothing special. Just think before you POST!....period.
Reply
nametalkam at 08:04 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(16533 | Hero) (m)

Quote from: Doyourworst on 07:58 AM, 17/12/2018
Ok, listen to me for the very last time. I don't waste my time on people like you. All I'm asking you to do is nothing special. Just think before you POST!....period.

Ok thanks, but please do take you own advise too, I am sure you need it more than I do

Reply
ugurucandy at 08:40 AM, 17/12/2018 (8 months ago)
(120 | Upcoming) (f)

U are soooo freaking funny!!! U are here talking what u don’t know!! Wasn’t she engaged to this guy, if she wasn’t engaged, do u think she will stepped low l Jst open her legs huh!!! U ur brain
Reply
[1] 2

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. Abogado on: 30-Year-Old British Man And Wife On Holiday Injured After Falling From Balcony While Having Sex
    Chai ... 11 mins ago
  2. Abogado on: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Is An "Ingrate And Frankenstein Monster”- Asari Dokubo Reveals
    Asari ,what's your LOCAL problem?... 13 mins ago
  3. Bebold on: Toke Makinwa Serves Flawless Skin As She Covers August Issue Of Genevieve Magazine
    Lol same same ... 15 mins ago
  4. Abogado on: Germany Begins Deportation Of Nigerians Following Ike Ekweremadu's Attack
    @ mr. poster you're a bunch of liar ,the Germany government has already planned of  deport... 27 mins ago
  5. Abogado on: Borno State Governor, Raises Qur'an Against Anyone Who Diverts Food Items, Aids Meant For IDPs
    Sai baba corruption continue ... 36 mins ago