SO SAD! NDU Student Electrocuted To Death After He Fell On a Nak3d Wire He Was Working On (Photos)

2 years ago by: kacy lee
-- (f) at 26-02-2018 08:15PM

(28331 | Addicted Hero)


The deceased identified as Jonah died after falling on an exposed electric wire he was working on at Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe, Bayelsa state.
According to the reports, the deceased identified as Jonah died after falling on an exposed electric wire he was working on at Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe, Bayelsa state.

GISTMANIA reports that Jonah was trying to fix the fault on Sunday night, February 25, when the tragedy occurred.

He was reportedly rushed to General Hospital, Igopiri, but was pronounced dead on arrival.



May his soul rest in peace.



-- slimber (f) at 26-02-2018 09:07PM
(12070 | Hero)

RIP
Reply
-- cypanyahucha (m) at 27-02-2018 07:56AM
(3697 | Gistmaniac)

So sad. RIP
Reply
-- ruthie (f) at 27-02-2018 09:42AM
(17431 | Hero)

RIP
Reply
-- nature7888 (m) at 27-02-2018 12:09PM
(4226 | Gistmaniac)

Sad
Reply