Pastor's Girlfriend Dies During Abortion; Police Arrests Him (Page 2)

Date: 02-04-2012 1:11 pm (9 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 [2]
- Bachelorette at 2-04-2012 04:49 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: fateewase on  2-04-2012 03:08 PM
You are a bastard for writing this crap,are u mad or is ur brain that tiny? Must u insult someone anyhow? Don't u have manners. God punish you for ur utterance. Son of a bitch. What has she written to warrant the insults. She told me u like her,she shuned u and since then u lost ur head. Better u go and beg ur ancestors to forgive u incase they are behind ur problems. MUMU of d first order.
Quote from: wilat on  2-04-2012 03:47 PM
you have a big problem honestly. Do you have a mother? If you do,go to her and ask her what she did in her youth days she will tell u how bitch she was. Idiot,cos have been keeping quiet for u all this while. Why is ur blood always hot like you were bought up in a life full of frustration. You better don't allow me start with you. Moronic imbecile,like its only you that knows how to make comments on forums, does the forum belong to your father. Son of a bitch


Hahaha...You know my favourite quote, "You can take the pig from the style, but you can't take the style from the pig". You'd always remain who you are no matter what you claim to have heard as advice. I'm good at bringing out the beast from Local cheap prostitutes like you two. But guess what honey, Mohammed is my mate, not you too tom and Jerry. I just deemed it fit to place you on the right track since your brains are mal-functioning. Letipha and Fatee, May you and your generation - born and unborn rot in the bottomless pit of hell before sunrise in 7 days!

Posted: at 2-04-2012 04:49 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Bachelorette at 2-04-2012 05:41 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: fateewase on  2-04-2012 03:08 PM
You are a bastard for writing this crap,are u mad or is ur brain that tiny? Must u insult someone anyhow? Don't u have manners. God punish you for ur utterance. Son of a bitch. What has she written to warrant the insults. She told me u like her,she shuned u and since then u lost ur head. Better u go and beg ur ancestors to forgive u incase they are behind ur problems. MUMU of d first order.
Quote from: wilat on  2-04-2012 03:47 PM
you have a big problem honestly. Do you have a mother? If you do,go to her and ask her what she did in her youth days she will tell u how bitch she was. Idiot,cos have been keeping quiet for u all this while. Why is ur blood always hot like you were bought up in a life full of frustration. You better don't allow me start with you. Moronic imbecile,like its only you that knows how to make comments on forums, does the forum belong to your father. Son of a bitch

Hahaha...You know my favourite quote, "You can take the pig from the style, but you can't take the style from the pig". You'd always remain who you are no matter what you claim to have heard as advice from your stupid Islamic Rams.  Grin Grin Grin Grin I'm good at bringing out the beast from Local cheap prostitutes like you two. wanna know why? Because the sight of Muslims disgust me. And guess what honey, Mohammed is my mate, not you too tom and Jerry.  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink I just deemed it fit to place you on the right track since your brains are mal-functioning. I call the shots between us, and let you know when to start barking like a castrated Bingo. You're both foolish fools.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Letipha and Fatee or whatever you call your miseable selves, May you and your generation - born and unborn rot in the bottomless pit of hell before sunrise in 7 days!

Posted: at 2-04-2012 05:41 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Michro at 2-04-2012 05:51 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: 50scent on  2-04-2012 01:14 PM
Nametalkam  the picture of that useless man show me make i see  Sad
Abi? Make we follow see d picture na.

Posted: at 2-04-2012 05:51 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- wilat at 2-04-2012 07:44 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Bachelorette on  2-04-2012 04:49 PM


Hahaha...You know my favourite quote, "You can take the pig from the style, but you can't take the style from the pig". You'd always remain who you are no matter what you claim to have heard as advice. I'm good at bringing out the beast from Local cheap prostitutes like you two. But guess what honey, Mohammed is my mate, not you too tom and Jerry. I just deemed it fit to place you on the right track since your brains are mal-functioning. Letipha and Fatee, May you and your generation - born and unborn rot in the bottomless pit of hell before sunrise in 7 days!

am laughing in greek..trouble maker and woman wrapper. You are a dirty boy and you like to stain clean people but u know what? You have failed.  Grin Grin...
Bachelorette aka MEND real name marshal,May you and your generation - born and unborn rot in the bottomless pit of hell before sunrise in 7 days!;D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin; D Grin

Posted: at 2-04-2012 07:44 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- wilat at 2-04-2012 07:57 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Bachelorette on  2-04-2012 05:41 PM

Hahaha...You know my favourite quote, "You can take the pig from the style, but you can't take the style from the pig". You'd always remain who you are no matter what you claim to have heard as advice from your stupid Islamic Rams.  Grin Grin Grin Grin I'm good at bringing out the beast from Local cheap prostitutes like you two. wanna know why? Because the sight of Muslims disgust me. And guess what honey, Mohammed is my mate, not you too tom and Jerry.  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink I just deemed it fit to place you on the right track since your brains are mal-functioning. I call the shots between us, and let you know when to start barking like a castrated Bingo. You're both foolish fools.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Letipha and Fatee or whatever you call your miseable selves, May you and your generation - born and unborn rot in the bottomless pit of hell before sunrise in 7 days!

To hell with you and what ever displease you,who cares or give a hoot. You are such a small boy,common english,u don't know how to write....u know it na,the more u eye me,the more u fail,how can a small boy like u be eying my type,are you mad or did a mad woman bite u..ok yes ur mother was mad before she died so she bit u and infected u bachelorette aka mend real name marshal,, May you and your generation - born and unborn rot in the bottomless pit of hell before sunrise in 7 days!. I have called on u hopeless small boy,if my words touched u so bad,reply this message with ur frustration once u respond I will know ur mother actually had u for 5fathers Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Am done with you foolish he goat...thankGod I classed myself so much that u couldn't penetrate me. Come back and bark for me dog
  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Posted: at 2-04-2012 07:57 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Bachelorette at 2-04-2012 08:08 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: wilat on  2-04-2012 07:57 PM
To hell with you and what ever displease you,who cares or give a hoot. You are such a small boy,common english,u don't know how to write....u know it na,the more u eye me,the more u fail,how can a small boy like u be eying my type,are you mad or did a mad woman bite u..ok yes ur mother was mad before she died so she bit u and infected u bachelorette aka mend real name marshal,, May you and your generation - born and unborn rot in the bottomless pit of hell before sunrise in 7 days!. I have called on u hopeless small boy,if my words touched u so bad,reply this message with ur frustration once u respond I will know ur mother actually had u for 5fathers Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Am done with you foolish he goat...thankGod I classed myself so much that u couldn't penetrate me. Come back and bark for me dog
  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You know what, you're even dirtier than a pig. your sight is irritating, so what would attract a reasonable man towards you?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Keep living in your imaginations. You'd only wish I was interested in your dirty, stinky honeypot, but NAAA! You're a shameless, classless retarded Islamic bitch.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley I curse the day that I'd see you in person, you two-timing Bimbo!
  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 2-04-2012 08:08 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- yankee24 at 2-04-2012 08:22 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: FBI_CIA on  2-04-2012 02:12 PM
Just stop by to say Hi


This guy self,which village you come from,na only that comment you sabi for your life.All your comments for naijapals 'na just stop by to say hi',even many people don ask u say if u no get anoda tin to write mk u no write again.Abi you dey fear to write english,if you dey fear mk you write pidgin na.No be by force to comment,mk u rest dan fooling ur self here.You too dumb,mugu!
Posted: at 2-04-2012 08:22 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- fateewase at 2-04-2012 08:34 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Hahahahahaha,wilat u don finish this he-goat o,I can see him crying. He even replied which goes to show he was actually born to 5fathers which automatically described him as a bastard. Choi I think say u gentle o so na true say gentle people sabi deal with non-respectful,ill-mannered nonentity like marshal..chai I dey laugh o..
Posted: at 2-04-2012 08:34 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- sarah555 at 2-04-2012 08:36 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
hahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhh  N.P, no be small tin oooooooooooooooo Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
just passing sha,
MAKE I STILL DROP MY
hellooooooooooooooo in zulu language
Posted: at 2-04-2012 08:36 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- wilat at 2-04-2012 09:32 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fateewase on  2-04-2012 08:34 PM
Hahahahahaha,wilat u don finish this he-goat o,I can see him crying. He even replied which goes to show he was actually born to 5fathers which automatically described him as a bastard. Choi I think say u gentle o so na true say gentle people sabi deal with non-respectful,ill-mannered nonentity like marshal..chai I dey laugh o..
Don't mind him jare,he's a devil who does not like seeing a gentle person,he must push u to d wall so that he would drag u to the mud like he is already in the mud,he thinks he will receive a thank u for writing the shit he wrote today.
Bachelorette aka mend just wish to become a star overnight on naijapals he doesn't know that respect is not bought but earned,when you are violent,no one likes u and he's so frustrated cos he is hated by all.
Fatee u sef get bad mouth,u just used one word to describe him as a "thing of no importance" hahahahaha.

Posted: at 2-04-2012 09:32 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- purityjustice at 2-04-2012 10:35 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: FBI_CIA on  2-04-2012 02:12 PM
Just stop by to say Hi
u freak
Posted: at 2-04-2012 10:35 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 [2]