[Photos] Nigerian Gay Activists Protest At Nigerian Embassy, London (Page 4)

Date: 21-02-2014 9:37 am (8 years ago) | Author: franel
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
- Uzomasony at 22-02-2014 10:05 AM (8 years ago)
(m)
Who born you? is it of the same sex that gave birth to you? go marry your papa if your generation will not end idiot
Posted: at 22-02-2014 10:05 AM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ObyWBabaK at 22-02-2014 10:28 AM (8 years ago)
(m)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked
Posted: at 22-02-2014 10:28 AM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- yettyness at 22-02-2014 11:17 AM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Uzomasony on 22-02-2014 10:05 AM
Who born you? is it of the same sex that gave birth to you? go marry your papa if your generation will not end idiot
This a debate, discussion, no need for your insults.
Posted: at 22-02-2014 11:17 AM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Fiddy1 at 22-02-2014 11:18 AM (8 years ago)
(f)
There are examples in the Bible where Jesus forgave an adulteress, a thief, and so on. But God NEVER forgave homosegxwals, instead He destroyed them. That is to tell you the extent at which God Himself hates homosegxwal acts. So you people comparing it with other types of sins should stop deceiving yourselves.
Posted: at 22-02-2014 11:18 AM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- yettyness at 22-02-2014 11:23 AM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Fiddy1 on 22-02-2014 11:18 AM
There are examples in the Bible where Jesus forgave an adulteress, a thief, and so on. But God NEVER forgave homosegxwals, instead He destroyed them. That is to tell you the extent at which God Himself hates homosegxwal acts. So you people comparing it with other types of sins should stop deceiving yourselves.
Which story in the bible shows that god did not forgive homosegxwals? I am not supporting them but asking you.
Posted: at 22-02-2014 11:23 AM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- yettyness at 22-02-2014 11:32 AM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: factfinding on 22-02-2014 10:00 AM
All their stupid protest will end in London and , it shows how useless their all are since Nigeria has been into one problem of BOKO HARAM to Corruption of bad Govt none of this hopeless idiot ever comes out to  protest about it in London or any in another country, i am sure their been paid by some  useless group of Gays  from Nigerian to protest for them, listen to me you fools you can't bring your evil practice in Nigerian
You are funny, has anyone here supported gay? All i have said is that you cannot take another man's freedom from him because it does not suit you. No need for insults as no one has insulted you. I know words like Fool, narrow-minded and ignorant but i have not used them for you have i?
Posted: at 22-02-2014 11:32 AM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Fiddy1 at 22-02-2014 11:39 AM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: yettyness on 22-02-2014 11:23 AM
Which story in the bible shows that god did not forgive homosegxwals? I am not supporting them but asking you.


Sodom and Gomorrah is a broad example for all to learn from.
Posted: at 22-02-2014 11:39 AM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Fiddy1 at 22-02-2014 11:47 AM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: yettyness on 22-02-2014 11:32 AM
You are funny, has anyone here supported gay? All i have said is that you cannot take another man's freedom from him because it does not suit you. No need for insults as no one has insulted you. I know words like Fool, narrow-minded and ignorant but i have not used them for you have i?


You are clearly in support of the evil act. There's no two ways, it's either you are for them or against them. Stop acting ignorant like you want peace when you clearly know you are either gay or in support of the disgusting act.
Posted: at 22-02-2014 11:47 AM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- yettyness at 22-02-2014 12:30 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Fiddy1 on 22-02-2014 11:39 AM

Sodom and Gomorrah is a broad example for all to learn from.
Sodom and Gomorrah was when there was too much evil going on...God was tired of sin...Not just homosegxwality. homosegxwality is a sin in the bible...so are many other things we all do in this life.
Posted: at 22-02-2014 12:30 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- rowlandlove at 22-02-2014 12:36 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: yettyness on 21-02-2014 10:36 AM
People have their preferences...but is homosegxwality really a "crime" God will be the one to judge. The sentence is far harsher than the crime.
HAHAHA I SMELL FAG  AM NOT SUPPRISE COS GAY MUST SUPPORT GAY JUST TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THEM EVEN THE POOREST MAN IN AFRICA IS BETTER THAN THEM,FOR U YETTY COOK SUCKER U JUST THE BIGEST DOUCE BAG  IDIOT
Posted: at 22-02-2014 12:36 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- yettyness at 22-02-2014 12:57 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: rowlandlove on 22-02-2014 12:36 PM
HAHAHA I SMELL FAG  AM NOT SUPPRISE COS GAY MUST SUPPORT GAY JUST TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THEM EVEN THE POOREST MAN IN AFRICA IS BETTER THAN THEM,FOR U YETTY COOK SUCKER U JUST THE BIGEST DOUCE BAG  IDIOT
What is a cook sucker? A douce bag? An Idiot? Big words for a fool.
Posted: at 22-02-2014 12:57 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- BlueIxora at 22-02-2014 01:20 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Nonsense
Posted: at 22-02-2014 01:20 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- factfinding at 22-02-2014 01:38 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
@yettyness (320)
QuoteYou are funny, has anyone here supported gay? All i have said is that you cannot take another man's freedom from him because it does not suit you. No need for insults as no one has insulted you. I know words like Fool, narrow-minded and ignorant but i have not used them for you have i?
========================================================================================================
Your comment has clearly tell who you are, i have just one words for you fagot if your man or woman enough come to Nigerian and stage your protest, your worst than animal fool
Posted: at 22-02-2014 01:38 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- justmak at 22-02-2014 01:45 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: yettyness on 21-02-2014 10:36 AM
People have their preferences...but is homosegxwality really a "crime" God will be the one to judge. The sentence is far harsher than the crime.
b4 i comment on ur comment God punish ur generation,u may c it as a normal way of life,,,bt d wages of dt sin is grevious,dat is d only sin d devil hmself is afr8d of acording to d screpture,as a gud muslem if u come accros a man sleeping wt a fellow man or a woman sleeping wt a fellow woman,1st u kill d both of dm den u use a charp object and blind urself den u pray to God for forgives for d rest of ur life,for mare seing dm in d act,,,,,talk more engaging ur self in d act,dat is to show u how God condem d act of homosegxwality and Lesbianism,,,,,,,

Posted: at 22-02-2014 01:45 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- justmak at 22-02-2014 01:49 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: yettyness on 21-02-2014 10:36 AM
People have their preferences...but is homosegxwality really a "crime" God will be the one to judge. The sentence is far harsher than the crime.
b4 i comment on ur comment God punish ur generation,u may c it as a normal way of life,,,bt d wages of dt sin is grevious,dat is d only sin d devil hmself is afr8d of acording to d screpture,as a gud muslem if u come accros a man sleeping wt a fellow man or a woman sleeping wt a fellow woman,1st u kill d both of dm den u use a charp object and blind urself den u pray to God for forgives for d rest of ur life,for m
are seing dm in d act,,,,,talk more engaging ur self in d act,dat is to show u how God condem d act of homosegxwality and Lesbianism,,,,,,,so yettyness if u dnt hv any tin reosanable to say,,,,plz short up or beta still logout

Posted: at 22-02-2014 01:49 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- termorrison at 22-02-2014 02:13 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Why did God destroy soldom and gomorrah? You people have forgotting so soon that your parents did not pratise this act thats why you are alive to protest now
Posted: at 22-02-2014 02:13 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Yakub66 at 22-02-2014 02:40 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
com to nigeria and try such tin and c.
Posted: at 22-02-2014 02:40 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Y-ON at 22-02-2014 02:55 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Try this in Nigeria and get 14 years imprisonment, mother phyuckers.
Posted: at 22-02-2014 02:55 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Y-ON at 22-02-2014 03:06 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
I am an Armed Robber, I want The British Government to help me save and defend my Armed Robbery Rights because we are not recognized in Nigeria and many of my colleagues have been killed. It is my right to do anything I want, please UK Government help me to seek asylum in your Country so that when I live in your yeye Country I will be free to rob without persecution then it will be easy for me to kill all of you bastards that invent and support evils.
Posted: at 22-02-2014 03:06 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- BiafranBabe at 22-02-2014 04:02 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Y-ON on 22-02-2014 03:06 PM
I am an Armed Robber, I want The British Government to help me save and defend my Armed Robbery Rights because we are not recognized in Nigeria and many of my colleagues have been killed. It is my right to do anything I want, please UK Government help me to seek asylum in your Country so that when I live in your yeye Country I will be free to rob without persecution then it will be easy for me to kill all of you bastards that invent and support evils.

you`re not an idiot, what you lack is education, quite unfortunate!
Posted: at 22-02-2014 04:02 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7